Do you need money? would you rather opt for a secure and reliable means of borrowing? Learn more about payroll loans offered by Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo.
It is important to inquire about the fees and conditions involved before hiring a payroll loan.
Different reasons may lead someone to take out a loan. Faced with so many options available today, payday loan is interesting because it is versatile and can be used according to needs. In addition, your fees are deducted directly from the salary or benefit, which expedites and guarantees your release and discharge.
In BANESTES, payroll loans are offered to individuals, such as retirees or pensioners of the INSS and employees of public or private companies.
See in this article the advantages, requirements, conditions and other important information to get your doubts about the payroll deductible loan of the State Bank of Espírito Santo.
How does the payroll loan of the Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo?
BANESTES seeks to collaborate with the financial development of the State. For this, it counts on the subsidy of the government, so it can offer the population better solutions. Here are some conditions and important information regarding payroll loan:
- The portion of payment related to the payee can not be higher than 30% of the salary or benefit
- The percentage to be committed to the discharge of the loan may vary according to the paying agency or company
- The release of money occurs through analysis of registration and credit
- For non-account holders, the release may occur through a Payment Order
- The IOF is included in the value of the
- Payment must be made in fixed monthly installments, directly discounted on the customer’s payroll or paycheck
- For more information regarding the credit repayment term, contact the
In order to be able to contract payroll loans, the company or paying agency must have an agreement with the Bank. This will ensure that this type of financial transaction is carried out safely.
Low interest rates are a great attraction of payroll loans. However, it is important to be aware of the current values at the time of hiring. In November 2018, the payroll loan of BANESTES had the following rates:
- Consigned INSS: 1.98% per month
- Private Consignment: 3.30% per month
- Public Consignment: 1.75% per month
Deadline for payment
Flexible payment terms are a differential offered by BANESTES in the contracting of payroll loans. The following deadlines are offered:
- Consigned INSS: 96 months
- Private Consignment: Consult (Varies according to agreement)
- Payroll Public: 96 months
- Attractive rates and deadlines
- It is not necessary to be a bank account holder to make a paycheck
- Employees with temporary employment contracts may apply
- If you are an accountant, you must go to an agency with RG, CPF and proof of residence
- If you are retired or a pensioner, you must also bring the registration and proof of payment of the benefit
- If you are not an account holder, please contact the Bank for
Before deciding to make the loan, it is very important to read the agreement, get all the doubts and to know about the rates and values involved. Through the Total Effective Cost (CET) document, it is possible to access this information and thus compare the conditions offered by different banks, making sure to make the best choice.
Payroll deductible credit can be a great solution to take out small or large debts because your rates are deducted from your paycheck before it even falls into the account, excluding the possibility of delays and nonpayment.
However, having a lower than usual amount to pay for expenses over a few months or years may require planning and commitment. So, one should carefully analyze the pros and cons before making the loan. Taking this step recklessly can, instead of bringing a solution, bring about many problems.
Did you find the article useful? Do you have any tips on loan consignment in the State Bank of Espírito Santo? Talk to us in the comments section!